Perséphone Index du Forum

Perséphone Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sync#@My Facebook-Contacts My Android Phone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Perséphone Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Demande d'Alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
perrcar

Masculin
Point(s): 83
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sync#@My Facebook-Contacts My Android Phone Répondre en citant

Sync My Facebook Contacts My Android Phone > shorl.com/litylygrybripi

Sync My Facebook Contacts My Android Phone

ac186bab57
Stacy I restarted my phone.galaxy 5s and now my contacts are not synced with Facebook and the option to sync contacts in the app settings is gone. 64My account has been hacked what do i do?21 answers Seen by 842 Asked about 6 months ago by Thomas McCartneyMy Account. Shawd You go to the app Facebook. Reply . 1064How can i hide my friend list from my friends and others only i can see it?Featured Answer 21 answers Seen by 1,218 Asked about 5 months ago by Pr AttuAccount Security & Login. 421To block an facebook id?Featured Answer 30 answers Seen by 780 Asked about 4 months ago by Ash MariaPolicy Report Something. It's not ideal, but the best solution we've found comes from a third-party app.

Again I did everything I did last week with the other one and nothing, I even Uninstalled all updates and disabled the app, then I sidelined one of the previous versions trying to see if something was changed in the latest one but nothing, still no option to sync contacts in the App and everything is set as it should but nothing. 09-22-2015,03:11 PM Thread Author #7 erasat Posts 1,933 Posts Global Posts 2,184 Global Posts Re: Facebook Contacts sync not working Originally Posted by Mariah Richardson I can sync my contacts by going to my settings, then accounts, and the option to sync contacts is within the facebook settings there. You can now find that person's profile and manually sync it. I had to do a reset on my phone . Ariel You have to go into the App Menu in Facebook and select the option to sync contacts. Comments Linking your contacts with Facebook can be handy, but it can also be quite frustrating. 09-24-2015,05:36 PM #14 Kelly Kearns Posts 6,135 Posts Global Posts 6,137 Global Posts Re: Facebook Contacts sync not working Go to your settings and accounts, then Facebook and open the Facebook account. Posted via the Android Central App Facebook can't be deleted, just disabled, and I did that already, I cleared everything and sideloaded an old version to see what it does, and nothing. read/Delivered Message Notifications Issues with fast charging on a AT&T Note 5 .

movies khmer thaibible black gameswhere to get free wooden palletsmichael jackson free download mp3the newsroom onlineticket redemption gamesfree mavado music downloadsmovie theater in santa rosa cafilm school in usafree valentines for kids

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Perséphone Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Demande d'Alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange